Lately I've been going through my back issues of Every Day Food for new dinner ideas. That is my favorite cooking magazine. It really "fits" the way we like to cook and eat.
The universe wants me to make madeleines. I've never even had one but recipes and beautiful pics come up often enough on TasteSpotting that I think I must get a pan and jump on the bandwagon!
I first saw these on Etsy in Dec. I love the new take on the trendy silhouettes. wouldn't it be great to have a necklace with the girls?
I really, really love creme brulee. Getting this cute set would help me fullfill this year's food resolution to get over my fear of custard and cheese sauce. Plus, you get to play with fire!What do you want for Mother's Day? (No, seriously, Mom- what do you want?)
1 comment:
I wanted a Creme Brulee set for Christmas a couple years ago when Linens-N-Things was on its way out and they were really cheap. Tim would go for it. He probably didn't think a torch in my hands was a good idea. *SIGH* Oh well!
Post a Comment