Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 Random Things I Like Lately...

  1. Food Network- I'm addicted to Chopped, The Next Food Network Star, and pretty much every other show (except Good Eats- Love Alton Brown in Iron Chef, hate his show).
  2. Twix Bars- must be a preggo thing- they taste SOOO good to me lately.
  3. Sno Cones- Thanks Mom for the shaved ice machine- it's getting a lot of use!
  4. Books- Currently reading Percy Jackson book 2 (reccomend) just read "The Thirteenth Tale" (meh) and The Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (good- fun chick lit). That is all just since last Thursday.
  5. Mint.com- could this be finally be the vehicle that helps the MAK/DMP family stick to a budget?
  6. Birdy's Lionel Richie curls- her hair is getting longer + swimming lessons every day = long, droopy spiral-y curls. I'll try to get a picture
  7. Getting stuff in the mail - Paperbackswap.com books, free samples, magazines.
  8. Weddinggawker.com- found it via foodgawker. Makes me want to get married again (except with better photography!)
  9. Cute baby boy stuff! - Cute clothes from Cynj and Bek, jungle-themed blankets, I didn't think how nice it would be to take a break from pink girly stuff!
  10. Summer Stuff- swimming, festivals/fairs, parades, grilling. If only I wasn't so big and preggo!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Seriously, why won't you give Top Chef a try? You would LOVE it. I promise.

The new season starts tomorrow night, I don't know what time, but it shows on Bravo.

I guarantee you'll love it. Give it a try, shouldn't my bugging you about it for 2 years be reason enough? You know, an 'A' for persistence? If you don't like it after the first episode, then you can quit.

I've been wanting to give the Percy Jackson books a go, but our local library hasn't had them in when I've gone. I guess I need to reserve it. Good to know they're good.

Longest comment ever!