Thursday, August 25, 2011

EJ in a Play

This is old, I know, but I'm still catching up on the bunch of pics I have for blogging :) At the beginning of July, EJ starred in a play with her BFF Emmie (that's them above in the orange). It was a play based on the Chinese story "The Empty Pot". The music and play were written by Emmie's grandma and Emmies Aunt directed it. They do this every summer and it was quite a show!

EJ was part of the ensemble of children and she took her acting and part very seriously. (See the first pic of the "fan dance". She practiced all her songs and dances so well and had a lot of fun performing and being on stage.
No real reason for this pic except to show her in her "family" and the kid next to her picking his nose :)


I was so glad she got to have this experience and share it with Emmie! She did a fantastic job and still asks to watch the DVD of her play almost daily, ensuring that none of us will ever forget it (or the songs!).

No comments: