EJ can't decide what to wear to her first day of first grade. We had the idea to have her model some outfits for you and let YOU vote on what she should wear :). School starts a week from tomorrow, so please get your votes in soon! Just leave the letter (or description) of your pick in the comments- she's so excited to see what y'all pick! (BTW- We will do her hair and probably get a special hair accessory and she'll be wearing her new shoes :>)
Option A- Yellow sparkly kitty shirt/jeans shorts
Option B- Sparkly headphones shirt, black leggings.
12 comments:
This is tough. The outfits ALL look great on that adorable Lily:)
I like Option C and the 2nd Option D (Teal peasant top,white bottoms)
I also really like Option B but wonder about black leggings in the heat.
Whatever you end up wearing - take that smile!!!!!
Wren looks great too!!!
Did you know you have 2 option D's? They are all so cute and she is a stunning little model :-) For me, it is a toss up between option C and the second option D (blue peasant top...) Sam liked option E. Thomas couldn't drum up an opinion...
Option C is go!!
RBK
I also have to say the second Option D and C...though she does look absolutely adorable in every single outfit.
Birdy looks adorable too. What good looking girls you have.
Option A. It is important for other children to know that she is a cool cat immediately. Also, I would stay way from a first impression that includes anything with the name peasant in the title...
I like all of them but I vote for NO black, because she will be playing outside. Not a skirt because of the same reason etc. When she knows her PE schedule, then wear a dress on other days. Girls don't like to be in dresses on PE Days!!
Have fun!
Sarah and I both vote the headphone shirt and leggings. Very cute girl!
It should be B or C and she is a great model.
Wren looks great and she does a good modeling job as well.
I seem to be in a minority and suppose that since i am unable to select a tie without assistance, you should maybe not take me too seriously:)latis
They are all awesome! Even Birdie's! I vote option D, followed by option F. Tell us what the result is, please!
I'm sad to have to say that I voted on this ages and ages ago, but it doesn't appear that my vote made it to the comments column. For the record, my vote was option D2. And I second Nich's question. What did she end up wearing?
Post a Comment