I had a good birthday this year. I'm very excited to be 33 in 2013. It is a great year for 3's in our family- Bear is 3, Birdy is 6 (which is 3+3) and EJ is turning 9 in a couple of weeks (3+3+3, of course). Seems like 3 is our lucky number!
I used my birthday to justify all sorts of "presents" for myself- a dog and a food processor and pretty much anything else I wanted. Birthdays are good like that. DMP took me out for real sushi, at a restaurant (SO Yummy!). I haven't had sushi at anywhere but Walmart (also really good) since we moved to TX, so it was really fun.
Not so fun was when DMP had to fly to Atlanta the day before my birthday. I got a lot of mileage out of it with the kid, though, so and I was mostly able to guilt them into being good for most of the day :) Bear is posing with my birthday feast- Funyons, Diet Coke and Walmart sushi (seriously, it is good- hand-rolled right in front of your eyes at the fanciest Walmart ever). It was a yummy feast! There were also neon pink cupcakes with animal-print rings in them somewhere, but this is what happens when you don't have backup to photograph important events!
I'm looking forward to my year of 3's. It is good being a double-digit year. It feels lucky- like major foundation problems lucky! Just my year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment