Saturday, September 7, 2013

Texodus: Bear and Grandpa Share a Birthday

Bear and Grandpa K got to share a Birthday party again this year.  We had planned to have a birthday picnic in Provo Canyon, but our plans were changed at the last minute by a big wind and rain storm.  I'm so grateful to Aunt Cyndi for being such a nice and calm hostess. She had no problem staging and hosting the party at her house at the last second. She is great like that- I want to be like her when I grow up!  
The menu included yummy Winco sandwiches, chips, grapes and TWO birthday cakes- Superman for Bear and Carmel Pecan cheesecake for Grandpa (Cyndi made it and it was AWESOME).  Bear got such a kick out of having two cakes, he now thinks every party should have them!
Bear was totally spoiled with lots of presents and hugs from Grandpa.  Also, apparently when you turn 3 you get crazy eyes!

No comments: