*Sigh* Is there anything better than Utah scones with honey butter? Only Utah Scones with cinnamon honey butter!
Chuck-A-Rama. Unfortunate name, awesome food and scones. It's a UT must-visit.
Dairy Keen- a.k.a. "The Train Place". Not a big fan of their food (chicken strips are OK, but the burgers don't excite me too much...). However, they have the fancy soda machine that dispenses the perfect cherry-vanilla diet coke. This summer they also had these AWESOME lunch lady peanut butter bars. Yum!
The extra-special Grandpa-only tradition of "squirty cream". Isn't he a great Grandpa, folks?
Bear was eager to participate, but the idea ended up being better than the reality. It was pretty traumatizing :)
Dill Pickle lays! These are SO good and apparently you can only get them in the West. They aren't sold in TX. They are so good.Ahhh- fish and chips at Bertrams in Salmon. The perfect fish and chips (for me). Crispy beer-battered fish, home made tartar sauce and beer battered fresh-cut fries. Yum (and oh, so good for you!)
There was so much yummy food to document I had to split it up into multiple posts. No wonder I gained weight this trip but it was totally worth it!
1 comment:
I want a scone right now! Also, I didn't realize that Dairy Keen started doing the peanut butter bars. They sell them year round at the One Stop. The lady that used to do all the awesome food at the Burgermeister makes them. Makes me wish I had begged the recipe.
Post a Comment