Our Egyptian princess. She was leaning towards "Monster High" but when she saw this costume, especially with the headdress, she was sold!
Birdy was also leaning towards something like "Monster High" but she is in a Justice League phase and saw Wonder Woman and couldn't go back. Daddy is multi-talented and created the crown for her!
There was only ever one option for this guy- Hulk Smash. He was especially excited about the green face. Isn't he cute?
I was *brilliant* and came up with DMP's "Doctor Who" costume. You know, because the guy from the Doctor Who show is just called "The Doctor"? And non-whovians always call him "Doctor Who"? So I decided to use our Doctor costume to create the mythical "Doctor Who" that people keep talking about. Yep. We are really, really nerdy. See the Sonic Screwdriver?
And in spite of what Jeff says, face paint, a rope tail (not pictured) and kitty ears DO count as a costume. Hey, I had to get everyone else ready!
1 comment:
Cute. I love your costume. I might steal the idea for next year.
Post a Comment