Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nov: EJ's "What I did over Thanksgiving Break" essay

I found this essay in EJ's school things and it was so awesome, I had to share it all with you. This is her "What I did over Thanksgiving Break" essay, apparently.

My Thanksgiving

Over Thanksgiving break I started an Endangered animal foundation called the t.t.a.  I also had a Thanksgiving feast with my friend K and A and I also got a dinosaur ensiclopida (*note: I had to share her spelling because it was cute!) Did you know there was a dinosaur called longisuqama? Or a dinosaur called Gigantosaurus? Did you know that most pet parrots barely survive by the time they get to your house?!?!?! >:( (She drew an angry face here) All living things are in a pyramid.  Humans are at the top. If too many animals become extinct, the entire world falls and humans go down with it. People clear forest and fish in the ocean too much and cows eat all of the grass.  There are poachers and disease. Sadly, probably millions of animals are on the endangered list and thir numbers are going down quickly each day. The endangered list includes:
Bottlenose Dolphin
Gray Wolf
Polar Bear
Panda

That's why we need to save!!!!!

No comments: