Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oct: Sissies go to Pumpkin Patch

So, what's a Mom to do when faced with the last of the 80+ degree weather in Oct. for a while? Spring her kids from school and take them to the pumpkin patch, of course!  I surprised the girls by taking them out of school. When they came to the office, wondering what was going on, I told them we were going to get flu shots. In the bum :)  Bear killed that story by gleefully announcing that we were going to the pumpkin patch. 3 yr olds are the WORST at keeping secrets! 




We were so excited to break out the 4T clothes and find a shirt with "Hulk Smash" on it. This is Bear's Hulk Smash face:

Notice I found the girls matchy-matchy Halloween shirts. It was funny to see all the poor kids in their festive orange and black long sleeve shirts sweating in the heat ;)  Not funny ha-ha, of course, funny sad.
These are the strangest-looking harry potter illustrations I've seen. Check out poor Ron!  EJ was excited, though.

No comments: