Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dear Internets, I have a problem...

My name is Mak, and I have a problem. I'm addicted to Paperback Swap. I've blogged before when I discovered the site, but my swapping is out of control. The picture above? That is my TBR (To Be Read) pile - all compliments of nice people who have swapped with me (except the box set- I couldn't wait for the series to come up on my wish list).

Have no fear- I'm a fast reader. Now if I could just figure out how to read and crochet at the same time I'd be set. (I know, audio books are out there, but I don't have any, do I?)

You seriously gotta try it. Oh- and make sure to tell them mak-p sent you (I get a credit- won't you help feed my addiction?!?!)

2 comments:

JM said...

If I could just figure out when and where to read, I'd be all over that...

When and where do you read?

CKW said...

I could have lent you memoirs of cleopatra! I also have Henry VIII and Mary Queen of Scots. They are all great, but stay away from Mary called Magdalen. It will just make you mad :-)
Jen - You read in the bathtub! You have to get clean, right?