Saturday, September 26, 2009

Free Stuff- Seriously!

I read an article a while ago in one of my magazines about getting free beauty samples and I started to look into it and found a great website that lists all of the good "freebies" out there to be had. The interface kind of stinks- they seeem to bury the "new stuff" list behind a couple of clicks, but maybe it won't bug you as much as me :) Just check the "Free Samples" and "Freebies" tabs for the newest additions:
http://www.mysavings.com/

I waited a while to post, because I was wondering if it would work, but so far (since it has been about 4-6 weeks) it seems to be working great. The picture above is just some of the free stuff I've gotten lately. There have been recipe booklets, coloring and workbooks for the kids. I have two lip glosses/chap stick, toothpaste and mouthwash, ahem- girl "stuff", diapers, kids water bottle, stickers. The stack of prints you see were free- I got 24 from Walgreens.

It is so much fun getting the mail every day now- there is usually one "suprise"! Plus, there are links to free printables, song and audio book downloads and heads-up for free stuff like "free ice cream day" and etc.

Oh- one more thing- it is a pain to have to fill out forms all the time, and you don't want to get "junk" email, so I recommend setting up a special account for "freebies" (that you'll be able to access- some require you to verify and whatnot). Also, you can download the free version of a tool called Roboform that remembers your information and will fill out most forms with one click!

No comments: