Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nope. I got nothing.

So, I have blogger-block. I can't think of what to write and I realized that this has been food-and-opinion heavy and I'm not giving the people what they really want- pictures and stories of my cute family- specifically my kiddos.

So I decided to do another interview post with Birdy, but, alas, I got a firm "NO" when I asked if she wanted to help with Mommy's blog. So you get an interview with DMP instead. Which will be fun, but probably less cute. But hey, at least it will make sense!


Who is your hero and why?
My hero and why? I don't kow if I really have a hero (MP- *sigh*) Is that sad and pathetic or what?

If you were going to kick the bucket tomorrow, what would your last meal consist of?
I'd have to go get some Vietnamese food.

Is that all?
Yeah. I won't decide specifically until I get there.

What scares you?
Something happening to my wife or kids.

No really- what really scares you?
That scares me.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I remember wanting to be an astronaut.

What's the last book you read?
Principle Centered Leadership by Stephen Covey.

Did you like it? Are you now a Principle Centered Leader?
I liked it. Um. I don't think I'm much of a leader. I'm trying to be more principle centered.

Why don't you think you are a leader?
I don't lead anything. So don't you have to lead something to be a leader?

If I gave you $500 right now that you had to spend (not save or pay off bills) what would you buy?
I suppose an Ipod Touch or a laptop or a netbook or both.

Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
I'd say Belle. She was honest and loyal to her family, and she's hot for a cell animation.

What suprises you most about your life right now?
Just being a grown-up and a parent. I still don't feel like I can be an adult.

How so?
I don't know. When I was up in Salmon and I saw a bunch of people from High School that I haven't seen in a long time. I remember them and life at that point. To see them all grown up- it's wierd. It forces you to recognize you are getting older. I never think about it.

Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Somewhere where my family is safe and secure.

Like not living in a cave or the ghetto?
No, I want us to be active in the church and doing good things for more than just ourselves.

Any other comments for the people? Something cleverish?
I feel so much pressure... Nope. I got nothing.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh! Dave.

Anonymous said...

Dave is awesome!

JM said...

Dave, you should totally become a principle-centered astronaut. I think they can even do freeze-dried Vietnamese space food now...

You are truly awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dave is the best!

Jeff Kinsel said...

I like Dave's interview. It makes me feel good feelings. Also I agree about Bell. She is the best disney princess. No contest.

Anonymous said...

That really is a great interview. Dave rules!

Anonymous said...

Dave=Awesome

B t dubs I think Dave is trolling your blog and leaving comments about himself. To which I fully approve!

RBK

Kate said...

There sure are a lot of anonymous comments talking about how much Dave rules.

I think Bek is onto something...it sounds like a bit of self promotion to me.

Not that I disagree or anything. I just had to point it out (all my detective novel reading being put to good use).

Anonymous said...

Self promotion?

Dave is far better than that!

Go Dave!

Anonymous said...

I'm offended that kate thinks my initials are for Becca!

Richard Bradley Kinsel

Fail

Jeff Kinsel said...

Yeah, its the dyslexia. I mean theoretically Bek could be RKB...