Monday, May 24, 2010

9 Years!

May 19th marked our 9 year anniversary! I have a hard time believing it has been 9 years. It seems like forever and not very long at the same time. The pic above are my "anniversary flowers". The stupid voles chewed through our only surviving rosebush on our back patio, so we got replacements. Grandma and Grandpa K were super-great and had the girls over for a sleepover so DMP and I got a nice long date and even better, the chance to sleep in!

I thought I could write some great anniversary post about how far we've come and etc. but I'm not that great of a writer to begin with, and the baby has eaten my brain. Plus I feel like this anniversary is all about waiting- waiting for the baby, waiting for the big 1-0 and the big trip we are planning. All I can say is that I'm so grateful and I feel so blessed that we are where we are today. I'm lucky to have such a great partner and friend!

1 comment:

JM said...

Congratulations you guys!

What's the big 1-0? And the trip? Those sound mysterious...