Monday, May 31, 2010

Work + Fun

Last week I had a little work trip to SF so I decided to build in a quick visit to Bek's. She was super-nice to have me, and I just love hanging with her family and getting to spend time with her kids. It is especially fun to hang out with them in their "natural habitat" without the distracting influence of Grandma/Grandpa/My Kids.
I think I'm going to hire this one to be my personal assistant- what do you think?
I love that N's hair is "crazier" than Birdy's! Birdy think's it is pretty awesome, too.
Bek took me for delicious Vietnamese food. *sigh* I wish we had decent Vietnamese in Utah County!
I also got to have the greatest invention ever- Garlic Fries! Can you imagine? My two loves, fries and garlic, married together with grated parmesan! It was worth the trip just for these bad boys!

No comments: