Hello. Guest author, DMP here with...
Some thoughts about mothers:
Mothers are great; everyone I know has one.
You don't have to have one entirely to yourself to enjoy the benefits of having a mother; you can share one with siblings. (I have heard that some siblings share a mother much more peacefully than they share anything else.)
Without your mother, you wouldn't be who you are.
Your mother always loves you, but doesn't always want you around. (When you've been naughty, or "failure to launch"...)
To all the mothers I know and the ones I don't. Thank you. We love you. We couldn't get along without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good thoughts! Thanks.
just wanted to let you know we are out here... still in AZ. thanks for your blogging I really enjoy keeping caught up with you all this way. My cousins are way cute... and we are so excited to see you all in a couple of weeks when Cody comes home. See you then.
Post a Comment