Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Funny stuff

We were driving home from Aunt Jen's at night. EJ saw the West Jordan temple from the freeway and said "Mommy, I just saw a temple and it was glow-nificent!"

DMP was walking with Birdy home from taking EJ to school. She said "Bear is so cute- I don't want him to grow up and stay my baby brother forever." (This is a common conversation/theme at our house, BTW). DMP said "I don't want YOU to grow up." Birdy said "I have to grow up so I can climb up a ladder and don't throw hissy fits!".

We were driving in the car to go to the zoo. EJ kept asking for something (I think it was several different variations on "Can we ride the train when we get there?") I finally told her that when she asks over and over again, even after she has been given an answer, it makes Mommy and Daddy grumpy. Then I said "So what should you do?" EJ replied "Apple Q asking". I guess they use macs at school! (It took me a minute to figure it out, but "Apple Q" is the quit command on macs...).

2 comments:

Nichole Vollmer said...

And you were afraid you would have boring children. They crack me up!

older but wiser said...

It's comforting to know that Birdy knows what a hissy fit is!!