Saturday, October 23, 2010

Three Months

Look who's three months old! Just in the two weeks since I went back to work, he has 3 new tricks. It's amazing how much he is growing and learning.
He has just started to roll up on his side (usually to get a better view of whatever Birdy is doing). He'll reach out and bop anything that's in reach. Just in the last day or so, he's started to reach out and grab things- blankets, toys and even Daddy's ice cream bowl! DMP is getting excited because he seems to have more control over his left hand- I think he is secretly hoping for a lefty kid.
He is still a pretty mellow and happy boy. The best part is that he sleeps like a champ. Just before I went back to work, he decided to start sleeping for 8 hrs at night, then he'll get up, eat a bottle and go back to sleep for another 3! That is fantastic and the only hitch is that he sometimes starts the 8 hr block at 7 PM. Oh well, getting up for the day at 6 isn't so bad!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

These pics just make me want to hold him and give him lots of hugs & kisses :-)

JM said...

Love that top picture. He looks like he's just heard a joke!

older but wiser said...

Especially love the 1st pix. His hair looks so cute, too.

Transplant Phoenician said...

He is so cute! I adore those cheeks! They look so kissable. I just want to squeeze him.