One morning, when everyone was in class, and Mr. Daniels announced spotlight student on the radio. When he was finished talking, teacher asked who was the spotlight student. James pointed at me and when we were going to music I got to choose a boy for boy line leader.
As the spotlight student, my Dad got to come and read a story. He read "The Paper Bag Princess" and he did a good job. Spotlight Student gets to bring treats. I brought raisins, which are healthy. The kids liked the raisins and they got a lollipop for red ribbon week.
Teacher told about me. She said EJ P likes puppies, and pink, there's five people in her family, and when I grow up I'm going to be a veterinarian.
It made me feel happy to be the spotlight student because I always wished for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is an awesome star and doesn't have to wait until April to be a STAR student. (That is torture)
Post a Comment