
I was reading my latest issue of Smithsonian and got to the middle of my interesting article on the link between ancient dinosaurs and birds and found the message above. If you look closely, you can see it says "EJ has discovered". There is no other writing in the magazine. Funny kid.

Last week I asked EJ to help clean up. Because Birdy was asleep in the girl's room, I asked EJ to take some toys upstairs and put them outside the door until she woke up. When we went upstairs later, I found the arrangement above. BTW- the head is one of those Barbie styling heads. EJ called it an "angel". Maybe we have a modern artist on our hands?
1 comment:
That girl is adorable. I wonder if she wrote in the magazine, so you'd think it was part of the article? I'd love to know what goes on in your kids' heads sometimes.
Post a Comment