EJ went first and she had "itchy eyes". She was able to tell Santa what she wanted, but as she said "it isn't fun to see Santa with scratchy eyes". She asked him for a Pillow Pet, pet fish, and a boy Barbie.
When Birdy's turn came, she launched herself into Santa's lap (notice the blurry action shot above). She was so concerned while waiting in line that she'd forget her list and she kept asking "Mommy, what are the words I should say again?". Santa said her hug was the best and biggest he had all day!
After the hugging was done, Birdy did a great job remembering the "words" and let Santa know she wants a Pillow Pet, Legos and a Fashion Fairytale Barbie.We wanted Bear to take a turn with Santa, but alas, he fell asleep as he and Daddy took care of the grocery list while Mommy and the sisters waited in line for Santa.
2 comments:
I think that is the real Santa!
You know some are just "helpers", but he is the real one.
I think your Santa looks so much more authentic than ours. I'm a little jealous.
Matt however thinks he needs a hat because 'his forehead is massive'. I personally don't agree, but he's entitled to his opinion. :)
Post a Comment