In spite of our pre-Thanksgiving adventures, we were able to get the house and the tree decorated. EJ did the honors of placing our Angel on the tree. Birdy got to choose if she held the star or the wreath this year. I love our angel- DMP's Grammy made it.Wednesday, December 1, 2010
It's beginning to look like Christmas around here!
In spite of our pre-Thanksgiving adventures, we were able to get the house and the tree decorated. EJ did the honors of placing our Angel on the tree. Birdy got to choose if she held the star or the wreath this year. I love our angel- DMP's Grammy made it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Our angel is holding the wreath this year, too!
I love the fact that EJ was so organized! Though I think my style would be more like Birdy's, tackle next Christmas/birthdays as they come...none of this organized stuff. ;)
Post a Comment