
I have a hard time believing this girl is still only four! She is so tall and smart she must be 4 going on 24! She is a ray of sunshine in our house (until there are storm clouds!) and her happy chatter has become the new background noise in my life.

These pics are going backwards in time because blogger is dumb,
btw. I'm
surprised and impressed at what a great big sister she is. She's always looking out for Bear and doing silly tricks to make him smile and laugh. She is his very favorite person.

My favorite thing about
Birdy is her fierce independent nature - most days anyway. She is tough and she knows what she wants and will try her best to get it. While that might make her a challenge to parent (I shudder to think of her at fourteen!), I think those qualities will serve her well for the rest of her life. We just need to help her channel them for the forces of good, not evil :)

We are so happy and proud that she is a part of our family!
Happy Birthday Birdy!
1 comment:
She has always been absolutely beautiful! It is fun to watch her grow. Happy bday, Birdy!!
Post a Comment