On our last trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house, EJ got a small plastic safe. She spent the day gathering these most precious "treasures" to fill it with.
It was locked and on its way to DI. We had to break into it. After we did Lily tried all kinds of numbers and finally tried 0000 and the lights and noises happened.
We were expecting great treasures but it was a disappoint..empty.
3 comments:
Hmmm...That safe looks curiously like the one that I had in my old room...Was it full of firecrackers?
And I actually gave that safe to Jeff one year (I can't remember if it was birthday or Christmas). I'm glad to know it's still getting use.
It was locked and on its way to DI. We had to break into it. After we did Lily tried all kinds of numbers and finally tried 0000 and the lights and noises happened.
We were expecting great treasures but it was a disappoint..empty.
Post a Comment