To our surprise, she quickly put the puzzle together all by herself and a new obsession was created. I get easily frustrated by puzzles and all other exercises in logic and spatial thinking, so I have no idea if an almost-4-yr-old putting together a 24 piece puzzle by herself is a brag-worthy (or blog-worthy) event. For all I know, it is a developmental milestone that Bear is supposed to be doing easily and Birdy is horribly behind :)
All I know is that I'm in awe that my kid loves and is good at something I'm not good at. It makes me proud. I'm also really glad that DMP LOVES puzzles so she has at least one parent willing and able to help her!
2 comments:
I also have no clue about whether or not she should be there development-wise. But it does sound very impressive. I'm guessing she's got a good, logical mind. A lot like her dad I'd guess!
Puzzles and spacial thinking literally makes my stomach hurt!
Post a Comment