I have tons to blog about- Birdy's birthday festivities being chief among them. I will get around to it, I promise. DMP is home this week for Spring Break so we've been chillin' and just hanging out together. School breaks like this are probably the only thing I'll miss about him going to school :)
I'm also not really feeling like posting with so much uncertainty. If I were a better writer, I'm sure I could adequetly tell you just how the roller-coaster of hope -> despair -> optimism -> frustration that being unemployed has put us on. Or I could tell how I unexpectedly felt a little shame in signing up my kiddos for state health care (don't worry- the shame quickly turned to frustration with the bureaucracy). If I was a really good writer, I could share about how the uncertainty about where we'll be and how much $ we'll make and if I get to stay at home forever is hell on me with my control-freak anxiety.
Come to think of it, it's probably lucky for everyone that I'm not that good because that would be a real downer. It just makes blogging hard because I can't really express what takes up 95% of my thoughts :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep your chin up and your faith strong and When life gives you stumbling blocks, stack them up and climb higher.
Love you.
Post a Comment