(BTW- Kim tried the Emeril's Tuna Melt recipe I posted about last week. Russ, her husband, doesn't even like tuna and he loved it!)
So, the point of this rambling intro is that if you only ever try one recipe I post here, this is the one. It has everything - it's inexpensive (seriously, does it get cheaper than chicken legs?), easy and soooo good. The chicken legs turn out super juicy and flavorful. Don't take my word for it. Cyndi? Brad? You are welcome to comment on how yummy this was!
This recipe isn't even really a recipe- more like instructions, it's so easy. You can find it here at the blog Chaos in the Kitchen.
I was kind of concerned about the oven temp- 475 for 40 min. seems awfully high/long. I wussed out and set it at 450 and they took longer than necessary to cook, so go ahead and trust it :) We tossed our legs with generous amounts of season salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and smoked paprika (use a plastic bag, much cleaner than tossing them in a bowl). We made some with the smoked paprika and some without. The ones with were a lot better, so use that if you've got it. We also sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on some when they came out from the oven. It was tasty, so that is worth doing, too.
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure you have at least four readers...
It was really, really yummy, and I usually don't care for chicken legs.
Post a Comment