Monday, March 14, 2011

This is why we love Monday

We have a regular appointment to watch Cyndi's Sis on Mondays and the girls really, really love it. It gives them a chance to play with a "little sister". I think Sis really likes it because she gets a couple of big girls to dress her up and dance and do other "girly" things that her big brothers don't do! I like it because I don't have to do anything and they all amuse each other!

4 comments:

Tennille said...

Who does Cyndi pass her clothes to? Bree has a blue dress that would match that perfectly! My girls could be cute matching princesses for Halloween...

CKW said...

It's actually Mak's and she just passed it on to us. I am more than happy to pass it back though if it means matching princesses on Halloween :-)

Tennille said...

I would love that, only if you are not planning for Sis to wear it on Halloween.

CKW said...

Nope. Whatever she is it will not be a princess. As soon as she is old enough to pick for herself, I forsee many years of princess style costumes. I'm going to get my creativity in while she still has no opinion :-)