I responded to an ad on Craigslist from a woman who is trying to build up a portfolio and her photography website. She was offering a free photo session for a variety of ages/groups. I responded and we had a session with Bear (hopefully our family session can happen this week- it was cancelled last week because it was too stinkin' cold!). Here are some of my favorite edited shots. Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Baby Bear Photo Shoot
I responded to an ad on Craigslist from a woman who is trying to build up a portfolio and her photography website. She was offering a free photo session for a variety of ages/groups. I responded and we had a session with Bear (hopefully our family session can happen this week- it was cancelled last week because it was too stinkin' cold!). Here are some of my favorite edited shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
He's adorable. She's done a great job.
I want you to gel his hair up in a faux-hawk for the next photo shoot. Please, please?
So cute! I have to second the faux-hawk suggestion.
He could be the Gerber Baby! I hope the faux-hawk suggestions are in jest! UGH
Post a Comment