Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Big Chop!

Sooo, Texas doesn't like my hair. No matter what I did it went crazy and frizzy. I pretty much kept my hair in a ponytail, claw clippy thing, or braid every. single. day.   You can see from these "before" pics that it was pretty long, but also frizzy.  Also, you can't see it, but it is HOT!  I don't know how EJ can stand her long hair (it's almost to her waist these days).
My friend Holly has a great stylist who does cute things to her hair, so I decided to free my hair from it's perma-ponytail and chop it all off!  This isn't the best picture of me, but you can see my new hair cut. What do you think?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love it!

Jeff Kinsel said...

I cut my hair short once. It never grew back. You have been warned.