Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bubbles!

EJ had the Monday after Easter off for a "bad weather day" (they build in an extra day off in case they have to cancel school some time because of ice storms and etc. if they don't use it, we get a day off in the spring).  
We were watching a friend's little boy and the weather was nice, so it was off to the dollar store for $5 worth of bubbly fun.

Birdy got to do her own hair that day. Lovely, isn't it?  I regret letting her do her own hair because now it is 2x the battle every day to let me do it.
How much bubble solution can a baby eat before it is a problem?  More than this guy consumed that day, I guess :)  He used to be really good about blowing the bubbles, but now he just sticks the wand in his mouth and blows.

1 comment:

CKW said...

I want to try those glow in the dark bubbles this summer.