Lookee what I made using a pool noodle, duct tape, clothesline and some fake flowers. I'm like crafty McGuyver!
I got all the supplies from the dollar store and it cost me $8 total. I totally can't take credit for the craftiness, I got the idea via pintrest. You can find out how to make your own here.
P.S. To those non-Kinsel's reading this blog, the title comes from an old home movie where my big sis Jenn does a magic trick. After she is done my other sis Bek pops in and says "For my trick, I'm going to need a knife and a jar...". Alas, whoever was filming turned off the camera at that point, so we don't really know what she intended to do with that knife and a jar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that quote and still use it on occasion!
Great wreath idea. It also doubles as a flotation device, so it's practical, too!
I like Jen's comment about it being practical. It reminds me of the less-known verse of the Wise Man Built His House Upon The Rock.
"Melissa built herself a floating wreath,
Melissa built herself a floating wreath,
Melissa built herself a floting wreath,
with some crap she found at the store."
Post a Comment