No, I haven't abandoned you nor has there been anything catastrophic happening at the Mak household. I just went to San Fran last week for a little business + pleasure trip. The business part was an offsite with our whole team (Fun!!) and the pleasure part was where I stayed a couple of days to see some of the city solo and visit with Bek's family.
So stay tuned for updates on exciting topics such as:
All my Amazing Race dreams came true!
Mak's adventures in public transportation!
My CA nieces and nephews are so freakin' cute!
Japenglish!
As an added bonus, look for a guest post from DMP about his adventures while I was gone including Disney Princesses on Ice and Vomit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've missed you. Glad you're back. And I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.
Yay for job interviews! Congrats.
San Fran sounds like tons of fun, I can't wait to hear about your public transportation wonders!
I love reading your blog.
P.S. It's Japanglish. Check more out at Engrish.com
Fun, fun.
Post a Comment