Updates are coming, I promise but I had to share with the entire internets that DMP just got 2, count 'em 2 interviews lined up for the next two days. The calls came within minutes of each other.
I can't describe how wonderful it is to hear SOMETHING after months of nothing. You can only tell yourselves that "it's the economy" so many times! We've gotten to the point that a "thanks but no thanks" letter is cause for happy thoughts.
But TWO calls and TWO interviews?!?!? It is completely unbelievable! After he called me again after the second call, I was literally sitting at my desk with tears (happy ones).
Everyone please remember DMP in your prayers that the interviews will go well and that this is a sign that his job search is beginning to thaw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy! Happy! Happy!
Good luck, Dave!
Hip Hip Hurrah!!! Take a deep breath!
It's definitely the economy. My dad has a job. (and got calls for 2 more interviews the week after his job offer.) This after a full year of unemployment.
I don't think it is the economy, I think it might be one of the effects of El Nino. Or Global Warming.
Yay Dave. Now they are fighting over you...
Global Warming and El Niño are fighting over me?
El Niño is spanish for The Niño
rbk
Post a Comment