If I were a cooler Mom, I'd figure out how to make awesome Bento boxes like these for my kid's lunches. Look at how fun they are!
I love the cheese dress, noodle hair and red and yellow pepper balloons. I bet Birdy would eat anything that looked like that!Turns out, bentomaking is quite the art form. You can read a whole article about these here. And here is an awesome blog - Adventures in Bentomaking

5 comments:
so glad i saw your blog today! i love the bento boxes! especially on the top, with the little domo! such healthy lunches, too! thanks, xo kitty
Yes, if only you were a cooler mom with unlimited amounts of time to make you child a lunch that they would ultimately refuse to eat...
:-)
Spend hours making it, send it to school for lunch, child promptly throws almost everything away...Kids eat the twinkie and chip and all else is tossed!
Very arty though!
This would be cute for a holiday lunch or a birthday and would probably be worth the effort. Sam would love it!
Bento = weird+lame. Sorry, its math, you cant argue.
Post a Comment