This was taken about a month ago. Birdy was "supervising" DMP in making Hotcakes. This is pretty typical of mornings with her- she is a chatterbox and gets really excited about hotcakes!
Awesome! I am going to put that on my wall to motivate me to go to the gym. "Become strong like a puppy"
That is the cutest video ever! I love it when you post videos. We're all so excited to see the girls next month. Thanks for posting.
Love the videos, but nothing beats the real thing! For the record, I AM as strong as Chester!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome! I am going to put that on my wall to motivate me to go to the gym. "Become strong like a puppy"
That is the cutest video ever! I love it when you post videos. We're all so excited to see the girls next month.
Thanks for posting.
Love the videos, but nothing beats the real thing! For the record, I AM as strong as Chester!
Post a Comment