Monday, November 30, 2009

Guurg...

I'm sick. DMP is sick. Birdy is sick. EJ is (less) sick. I don't feel like blogging. Sorry both readers who check in near-daily. Check back soon for photos and updates on our Turkey Day, Christmas decorations and whatever else happened recently that I can't recall right now.

But for now? I'm going to focus on working and trying to sleep (why is it you can't friggin' sleep when you are sick and need it most?!?!?)

4 comments:

older but wiser said...

Hope you recover by your Friday big date. I can take any kind of sick kids except vomiting ones!

JM said...

Yikes. Hope it wasn't our turkey that did you in! Feel better soon.

Tennille said...

You need phenergen to put you to sleep!!! I hope you all feel better.

Bek said...

Poor you guys. We have had the pukes here too. Right now I am the one sick. It is the worst.