So if you start playing with Google and checking out the "autofill" suggestions, you see that it has become an oracle of our times. Want to know the scary thoughts of the rest of humanity? Try doing a few searches (it's FUN!). Here are some that a Co-worker and I did:


Scariest of this bunch? How to be anorexic. Funniest is how to be a ninja and how to become a Vampire. Edward isn't REAL people! Also, check out "How to be funny". Classic.
The next group of fun searches are what the Slate article calls "less intelligent" queries. Like asking "How does one" vs. "How 2". You get some pretty hilarious suggestions on the "less intelligent" searches:

So, go forth and mess with the Google auto-fill. One suggestion? Type in "I am" or "I am scared"
Unless you'd rather not have that view into our collective consciousness. It is a scary place. You should definately read the article- it is pretty funny to (it's here)


1 comment:
JKM earned money writing many of these type articles. Interesting business!
Post a Comment