When Aunt Cyndi and her kids were unable to use their tickets to Disney On Ice: Princess Classics, we were the lucky ones that got to go in their place. With Mommy out-of-town, it was just a date for Daddy and the girls.
We found our seats, bought some lemonade and a big bag of kettle corn, and waited for the show to begin.
It was the best time EVER!!!! I didn't even need to see the show. I just watched EJ and Birdy and got double Cyndi's money worth of enjoyment. (I'm serious, Cyndi, I will pay you double what you paid for those tickets. Just say the word.)
EJ was almost constantly throwing her arms in the air and screaming like she was on a roller coaster. She was thrilled by each princess, and the sheer joy on her face and in her voice was a delight - to everyone around us as well.
Birdy was not generally so loud in her enjoyment. She "oohed" and "aahhed" and talked excitedly with EJ (when EJ wasn't too busy with her own excited screaming) and with me. She was particularly amused by Mu-Shu's entrance, during the Mulan segment of the show. She squealed, and almost matched her sister for volume at that point. She also ate a lot of kettle corn.
We drove home happy and very late, got everyone into PJs and into bed.
The next morning, Birdy woke up covered in vomit. I spent the morning giving her a bath (hair, ears, everywhere), washing her bedding, her animals, the crib,and the floor.
Next time we'll go easier on the kettle corn.
Wish you were here, Mommy.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Word...
The show sounds like fun, the vomit...not so much. I wish we'd gone!
OK, next time I see you, I'll pay you for those.
That's gross that the princesses were on both ice and vomit. They must get paid a lot. Or really want to be in show business.
Post a Comment