Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Names

OK- Kate asked for a list of names we like (besides Sparkle Shiver-Shiver and Nighttime and Sunshine, of course). If I give you the list, you just have to promise to smile and not say "I don't like that name" or I'll never forgive you :)

Girl Names
Anabell (or AnnaBell, or Anabel)
Summer

Boy Names
Simon
Benjamin
Eli
Asher
Henry

As you can tell, we don't have a lot of girl names. For some reason, we can't reuse names we've considered for past pregnancies, so that knocks a lot off of our list!

7 comments:

Bek said...

Norah would have been Asher if she was a boy. I wanted to name Lu Anabell but Derek vetoed it. Summer fits with your girls names ( all nature- y). Love them all!

JM said...

I really like Asher, too. They're all good names.

Kate said...

Hmmm...I left a comment, but it didn't show up. Maybe it has to be approved?

Basically I said I like all the names, but think you'll use one of each since I think you're having twins.

Bek said...

If you DON'T use Asher and we ever have another boy -- that name is mine!! :-) I let Derek name Jacob and might have missed my chance at a boy to name. I also really liked Theo. :-) But it was too Cosby show for Derek (who has the weirdest baby nameing rules ever...).

kacy faulconer said...

I like your names--especially Henry.

older but wiser said...

Anabel is your Gr. Grma's name (1-L),

Summer is family name on the Philips side.
Lots of history with the girls.
No Walter huh? UGH. Aunt Venta told me she waited for 9 years and she wanted to name him LEROY!

Kim Reid said...

I'm weird about spelling. I love AnnaBell and Anabel but not Annabel because then I just think of creepy Edgar Allen Poe. So now you know my weird baby-naming rules. No spelling associations with E.A.P.

I would like to know about this rule about not recycling the baby-name list.