Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scenes from my new life...

I'm adjusting to my new life as a SAHM (please let it be permanent!). It is going about as I expected- it is hard to get used to the different work and pace ("You mean I have to clean that again?!?). All of you experienced SAHM's will laugh at me, but seriously- it is hard getting used to the fact that everything I do is undone (or eaten) almost as soon as I do it! I'm also learning things about kid management- like breaking up the day with outings (Mall Playground! Library Story Time!) makes everyone happier. I admit I'm a little bored, but I expect that for a while as I adjust.

I am really loving spending more time with all of the kids and doing fun things. I can't wait until it gets warmer and we can play outside, go for walks by the river and visit the Thanksgiving Point Farm and Gardens. Soon! In the meantime, we're just having fun! The girls love when we watch Sis.
Seriously, wouldn't you just want to stay home all day and smoosh those cheeks?
This one is just for fun. Don't worry- it's educational. I try to have her do something educational while EJ is at school- our favorites are the Leapster and starfall.com.

1 comment:

K said...

:-) I love that post. Your kid-os are so lucky to have you. Here's to permanancy!