... I'm really, really good at cycling the laundry from the washer to the dryer. I'm just not so good at folding it and putting it away. I think this is literally every stitch of dirty clothing/sheets in my house all clean and waiting to be folded and put away :)
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I used to deliberately leave all the laundry to coincide with the nights that Lost or 24 were on. It was an excellent excuse to sit in front of the TV for several hours (industriously).
You know, I complain about having a washer that will only wash a few clothes at a time. And not having a dryer. But to be honest, it really means I can only do one load a day or every other day. So I never get a pile up like that, so there are advantages to living in the dark ages.
Eliminate 1/2 of the clothes...laundry done in 1/2 the time~
Oh so glad it's not just me.
Post a Comment