Saturday, February 12, 2011

Toothless

In the last month or so, it seems as though EJ has lost every tooth in her head! I think the count is up to 6 or so... She's thrilled because she's earned a lot of money from the Tooth Fairy. Her two bottom teeth are coming in crooked, so she had to have the ones next to them extracted so they will (hopefully?) straighten up a bit. Mom and Dad called the Tooth Fairy and arranged for hazard pay for those ones :)
I've realized a couple of things- Loose/falling out teeth gross me out. I can't even stand to see her wiggling them, let alone helping pull them out! Also, I had forgotten what a handicap it can be for eating. We've had to cut up pizza and she's had to stop eating things like apples and carrots :). I almost got after her for bad manners in eating her sandwich the other day until I realized that it is hard to eat a sandwich neatly when you don't have any front teeth!

1 comment:

older but wiser said...

Listening to her talk when the last ones came out was hilarious. Great teeth pix but look at those eyes. What a contrast between the brown/green and Wren's baby blues.