The other night, Birdy came to me for help with some tape. She was making a crown for Bear. I think he would have been more pleased with his new royal status if it hadn't been double-sided tape. Birdy was so proud and excited that I didn't have the heart to make her change it. Besides, it did help the crown stay put on his wiggly head!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
King Bear
The other night, Birdy came to me for help with some tape. She was making a crown for Bear. I think he would have been more pleased with his new royal status if it hadn't been double-sided tape. Birdy was so proud and excited that I didn't have the heart to make her change it. Besides, it did help the crown stay put on his wiggly head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That photo of Wren looks a lot like Baby Melissa! Wow!
Oh so precious!
Post a Comment