Actually, I can think of a few...
Can there really be any question as to why i'm the favorite uncle?!RBK
Oooh, he looks so warm and huggable!
Wow. That is awful.Brad looks like a level 42 mage with snuggle powers DPS x 20! I think that was nerdy, I should have consulted Drew.But seriously...Brad don't show people that.
He's my snuggie!
His head looks really tiny there for some reason.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Actually, I can think of a few...
Can there really be any question as to why i'm the favorite uncle?!
RBK
Oooh, he looks so warm and huggable!
Wow. That is awful.
Brad looks like a level 42 mage with snuggle powers DPS x 20! I think that was nerdy, I should have consulted Drew.
But seriously...Brad don't show people that.
He's my snuggie!
His head looks really tiny there for some reason.
Post a Comment