For day 2, we got a SLC Connect Pass. My co-worker clued me into this handy pass that for one price ($20 per day for Adults) gets you into a ton of local SLC attractions. First we decided to visit the Living Planet Aquarium.
Look- Birdy the Science Kid!
I tried to bribe EJ to touch one of the rays in the touch pool, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Daddy and Papper did, though.
We took pictures and visited the South American Jungle exhibit. This is the girls doing their "Scary Jungle" faces:
The pass includes a $10 credit to the Lion House Pantry restaurant, so we headed to Temple Square for some lunch! We unexpectedly had to park far away (the JSMB lot was full) so we had a fun time walking through Temple Square from the Conference Center.
EJ and Birdy had fun looking at the brides and Fountains. It was the first time we'd eaten at the Lion House Pantry and it was super-good. I got the Lion House chicken and the rolls and dessert was awesome!
Next up on the tour de SLC was a visit to This is the Place Heritage Village- also something we'd never done before. The girls were really excited to wear their pioneer hats (surely you noticed them in the aquarium pics?)
We took pictures and visited the South American Jungle exhibit. This is the girls doing their "Scary Jungle" faces:
The pass includes a $10 credit to the Lion House Pantry restaurant, so we headed to Temple Square for some lunch! We unexpectedly had to park far away (the JSMB lot was full) so we had a fun time walking through Temple Square from the Conference Center.
EJ and Birdy had fun looking at the brides and Fountains. It was the first time we'd eaten at the Lion House Pantry and it was super-good. I got the Lion House chicken and the rolls and dessert was awesome!
Next up on the tour de SLC was a visit to This is the Place Heritage Village- also something we'd never done before. The girls were really excited to wear their pioneer hats (surely you noticed them in the aquarium pics?)



2 comments:
You look especially pretty in that first picture! And Lily's new haircut makes her look like Kate in her Lone Ranger Tennessee days!
And I am glad you explained about the pioneer hats, because as I was scrolling down through the pictures, I was trying to come up with how I would word making fun of you...
I agree with Cynj, I was also wondering about the 'Little House on the Prairie' look your girls were sporting.
And I think Lily's haircut looks fab! It just means I was so ahead of the cute trend in the 80's.
Post a Comment