Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Five

I know this post is late - it should have been done on her real birthday, but you know- two parties, two cakes, a Mom gets busy, you know?)
EJ is five. In her honor, here are 5 pictures picked out by her Daddy as some of his favorites and 5 of my favorite things about her.1- I love how you are are so great at making friends. You are fearless when it comes to introducing yourself and making friends. I also love that you are a good friend to kids who are shy or need a friend.
2- I love your imagination. You tell the most amazing stories, and think of the most fun games and things to play.
3- I love your charisma- that undefinable thing that draws other people -especially kids- to you and makes them want to be around you. It always amazes me.4- I love that you are so smart, but you don't know it. You are like a little sponge and you want to learn and absorb as much as you can. Don't lose that!

5- I love that you are caring and nice big sister and daughter. You always genuinely want to do the right thing and be a good kid. You can usually be counted on to watch out for Birdy and let her tag along and play your games.

Happy birthday!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a sweet post. I can't believe how old she is!

That last picture is the one I think of when I think of Lily and Wren. They're stuck at that age for me.

Cute kids!