Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big Birthday Party- Kinsel Style!

We had a really fun get together this weekend with most of the Kinsel sibs (we missed you Kate and Brad!). While we were together we decided to celebrate all of the summer birthdays. Bek provided the dinner (ahh- to cook like her. someday!)
I used it as an excuse to decorate a cake- something I love to do but can't be bothered with unless it is a birthday! LuLu helped me with the cake and even piped butterfly bodies!
We had TONS of fun playing with the "far away cousins" (Bek and her family live in CA)
There was lots of loving the babies!
Thanks for hosting Bek!

Some pics of lovely baby Jane for the road:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chronicle...they are great and I was even there! Makes for a good keepsake.
Baby Janie looked yummy enough to eat in her strawberry outfit.
jmk

Kate said...

Thanks for the pictures. We're sorry we missed it. Was Jen's family there? I didn't see any Maughan kids in the pictures.

Janie is so cute. Amelia is so chubby, she could eat her for lunch I think.

Thanks for being a great blog updater.

Anonymous said...

Jen came later and stayed over at g-ma's.
Comment: Part of the birthday party was for T. and he looked at the awesome butterfly cake and said,"That's not MY cake!"

jmk