Monday, July 13, 2009

Classic Skating- er, Scootering!

Cynj invited us to join her and the boys at Classic Skating for some fun last Saturday. It was awesome and the girls and I had a great time. First Cynj cooked us some pink hot dogs (shoulda got a picture). They were delicious. Then we geared up to go to the skating rink:


I was inspired to rent some skates and play too. I probably haven't skated in 10 years but it was fun. Insert whatever joke you want to about my tall socks/skates/capris combo you like in the comments.
The best part of the night was watching birdy seriously and diligently peddling around the oval as big kids on scooters, rollerblades and skates zoomed past her. So cute!

Classic also has a bunch of bouncy houses set up for more fun. The kids LOVED it!

EJ was even brave enough to takle the tall (like 15 - 20 ft) climb!

And through all the madness, Angel Baby Jane slept... What a doll!

The End.

2 comments:

CKW said...

I'm glad you actually pull your camera out at these things....Mine was in my bag.

older but wiser said...

Fun pix...didn't recognize the boys with their buzz cuts. Cute.