
OK Blogoverse- I'm gettin' off the sauce (the Diet soda sauce...). Since my work made all bottles of soda $.50 in the machines, I've become a 2, count 'em TWO bottle a day girl. So very, very sad. So, I'm starting out (again) to get myself off the sauce (again). I've read some articles recently (unfortunately I can't find them to link to them right now) that suggest that drinking a lot of diet soda (and, in particular consuming artifical sweetners that go with it) aren't the best for my health :)
Oh yeah, and there is the whole "addicted" thing. I don't want to be dependent on it and it has become a habit that I need to break.
So here I am on day 3. If anyone feels like de-lurking to cheer me on, I won't mind a bit!
3 comments:
I'm going to date myself with the jingle from this commercial, but just sing this as your mantra when you feel the urge to partake.
I'm a Pepper, your a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's a Pepper. Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too? [Be a Pepper, drink Dr. Pepper....]
After all, who wants to be like everyone else?
You should try the cherry vanilla diet dr. pepper. It's my new addiction...
What? That wasn't helpful?...
For the record...I don't particularly like Dr. Pepper. Bek is a former Pepper girl!
jmk
Replace it with? Skim milk? diet lemonade? Ice water? You can do it.
Post a Comment